b Cheri LeBlanc, MD: In the Storm

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

In the Storm

Hi Everyone,

We have lost most communications between each other. Cell phones are sporadic in use. Text messaging the same. We have no cable this morning. There are trees everywhere. We have a generator because my dad (age 88) has to be on oxygen at night. Getting very hot in here.

We had several trees down all around us, but praise God, none on our house. We have heard that there are several trees down at HPC, but everything is good. Again the mercy of God.

I am able to post on my laptop that has a wireless card. I will check back when I can. Please leave a comment to let us know that you are praying for us. Now that the danger has passed we begin the difficult phase of endurance. Please pray for our wisdom and strength.

Blessings,
Cheri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home